Scheepsmodellen / bouwtekeningen

van: www.kustvaartforum.com
joop 1

Re: Scheepsmodellen / bouwtekeningen

Bericht door joop 1 »

Armin zijn de mooiste van alle
Welkom in ons maritiem museum in Westerende-Kirchloog.
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Bericht door Nordmark71 »

k-k schreef: 07 mei 2018 18:41 Gistermiddag is mijn 42 jaar oude sleepboot naar de werf geweest om het verfwerk wat op te laten halen. De pas toegevoegde radarmast in het Havana-bruin gezet.
Hi Klaas,
it's a very cool and realistic radar, you spend your BUGSIER tug. It looks great :wink: !

My tug got a DECCA or Furuno radar. Here you can see my 14 at her maidenvoyage, where I killed the speed controller. That time, a Beier USM-RC-2 was installed, too. Later, I removed it. At the maidenvoyage, the tug got 2 Tamiya racing pacs a 5000mA + 3kg PB in her keel :mrgreen: .

Krgds
Arne
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

k-k schreef: 19 apr 2018 19:57 You are becoming a big fleetowner Arne! Must be around 25 vessels. How do you manage your RC equipment. Has every vessel her own receiver and ESC, or do you shift that type of equipment from vessel to vessel? And how many frequencies do you operate? Any favourit brand? I mainly use MPX, 2 old (40 Mhz) and 1 new 2,4 Ghz. There is a F-14 with Navy stick to operate my Smit Finland, but I prefer the MPX mc 3010 for manoeuvring the sticks with both hands. Still "fighting" with the mixers to get rudders and ESC's on one stick. For one of my nephews I converted a 3 Euro toyboat into a twin propellor tugboat. Has nothing to do with modelling, but just for fun. No rudder and steering with the props, which only go forward, stop and reverse. Lipo battery too heavy and replaced by 3 x 900 mA Nimh cells. Rgds, Klaas.

Hello Klaas,
sorry, I want to answer your questions much earlier :? Shame on me :( .

Every vessel of my fleet gots it own receiver. I prefer the 2.4GHz system. I bought a Futaba FC 16 40MHz ca. 4 years ago. I removed the 40MHz frequency generator and adapted a 2.4 GHz Hacker-Jeti modul. Furthermore the system got a Jeti Mini Box. I integrated a Futaba switch prop modul and a navy twin stick, too. At the top of the transmitter, two other switches were placed. I use these switches for Graupner SXM moduls (4 in 1).
Afbeelding

Furthermore I have an other old Futaba F-16/ 40MHz. I use this one for my Testvessel AXION and my newbuildings. For this transmitter, I have three old receivers (40MHz/ CH 50). Meanwhile a Futaba switch prop modul was integrated, too.
Afbeelding

I think, I should looking for a new flat, because the fleet grows up. Nearly 20 vessels are my own. Most of them are ready to run. The next one, I want to finished, is an old dutch tug of J. Smit. OOSTZEE, RODE ZEE or OCEAAN. One of these sisters should be realized.The hull is finished now. 4 layers of fibreglass and a lot of hours of grinding work is done :wink: . I built it in 1/35:
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Some news about Gebr. Sanders built KRAUTSAND ex AXEL. The hull got 3 layers of fibreglas and will get some filler the next days, when I have some sparetime :( :
Afbeelding

Today, I've been at our Gravel pit lake near Rendsburg after work. It was the first time, I checked my J.J. Sietas type 28 coaster HOHEBURG at 'free waters' :lol: .
Some pics of this little and fine meeting:
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Krgds
Arne
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

I like this type of harbourtugs, Arne. For the time they looked very powerful. It's funny to compare the behaviour of Bugsier 3 and Smit Finland. B3 sleek and fast, lowering the stern going full speed. SF sturdy, twice as heavy and lies as a rock in the water. No difference going fast or slow. No rising bow nor lowering stern. Just producing a bowwave. Both vessels are equipped with the same type Bühlers powered with 12 Volts (see pictures). Great fun being in control on the shipyard, and on the bridge. Regards, Klaas.
20140526_09542 bugsier binnenwerk.jpg
20140526_09542 bugsier binnenwerk.jpg (81.82 KiB) 3039 keer bekeken
20180422_102756.jpg
20180422_102756.jpg (122.12 KiB) 3039 keer bekeken
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Klaas,
it looks great and cleaned up :wink: !

BUGSIER 14 in the bathtub after I renewed her hull with fibreglass! 4,5kg PB + 2 Tamiya racing pacs :shock: . A lot of ballast!
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Today, I take only 3kg ballast. 1.5kg are glued in. That's enough.

Krgds
Arne
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

My Bugsier 3, weighing 4,5 kgs carries less additional ballast. A bit PB in the bow and the stern. The engine makes 420 grams. 2 x 3 Nicad 4 Ah cells on both sides and 2 x 2 Nimh 4Ah cells in PVC tubes along the shaft. It's not recommended to mix up Nicad and Nimh cells, but sometimes I'm a bit naughty. I had no suitable Nicads on hand. When they give up, we'll see and build a complete Nimh set. As I prefer to charge the batteries in the models I do not use Lipo's. In the charging circuit is a diode and a lamp preventing high charge rates and damage from connecting in the wrong way. Power comes from an 18 Volts adapter. AC or DC does not matter, as the diode guides the current in the right direction. The lamp indicates the loading proces. No high tech, but very simple. Regards, Klaas.
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

To protect his 55 year old lady against odd behaviour of her owner, he constructed a transportation-box for her. Hope that it will protect her when underway. Regards, Klaas.
20180518_194757 (2).jpg
20180518_194757 (2).jpg (488.6 KiB) 2899 keer bekeken
20180518_194615 (1).jpg
20180518_194615 (1).jpg (438.83 KiB) 2899 keer bekeken
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Yes,
a transportbox is very useful for filigree and sensitive models. I've built some of them, too. So my models of NAUSICA, GLÜCKSBURG, HOHEBURG, GRIESENWERDER and LORBAS got one.
Afbeelding

RODE ZEE is to big or my car is to little to carry it in a box :? : Maybe I'll buy a trolly for transporting this one. I could use the vehicle for KRAUTSAND, too.
Afbeelding

Krgds
Arne
M.Osinga

Bericht door M.Osinga »

Hallo Forumleden,

De Antar is weer een beetje verder:
Romp zit nu in 3 lagen Epoxy Primer en 1 laag spuitplamuur, nu nog glad schuren dan kan de verf erop gespoten worden.
Twee dekken zitten nu in de groene verf en de opbouw in de witte verf.
Reling werk is ook geverfd.
Toch maar besloten kimkielen aan te brengen.
Gaat nu niet zo snel meer als in begin, maar afwerken vergt veel tijd.
Ook motoren , servo's , batterijen , vaarregelaars etc. moet nog ingebouwd worden.
Kortom nog wel een hele tijd nodig om schip vaarklaar te maken.

Gr. Menne Osinga
Bijlagen
Antar_12_6_2018.jpg
Antar_12_6_2018.jpg (90.4 KiB) 2611 keer bekeken
Antar_12_6_2018_a.jpg
Antar_12_6_2018_a.jpg (90.42 KiB) 2611 keer bekeken
Roy

Bericht door Roy »

Dat ziet er al goed uit Menne.
Wordt het nog varen dit seizoen ?.

m.v.g., Roy