Scheepsmodellen / bouwtekeningen

van: www.kustvaartforum.com
k-k

Re: Scheepsmodellen / bouwtekeningen

Bericht door k-k »

Hello Arne, Sailing in the dark has an extra dimension. But if the navigation lights are OK it's good to see where your ship is going. And with a second toplight the course is clear enough. Nice pictures with the reflection on the water. Last Monday we were sailing with three of us and a good mix of models. Full speed my tanker sails much too fast. At dual rate it's better. With the first brushless 1200 KV motor she was even faster and pushed the bowwave as high as the bow. Now with the 750 KV motor it's better. The original, with her 18.000 HP Fiat was fast as well. If you are interested I can supply motor and ESC data. Including the programming card the costs for motor and ESC are about 30 Euro's. Now I'm waiting for a crystal set to improve my MPX RC set. Replacing the transmitter crystal and a ferrite ring in the receiver cable of the ESC did the tric. Regards, Klaas.
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Bericht door Nordmark71 »

Hi Klaas,
last Friday, I've been at Hobby Lobby Modellbau in Schenefeld near Itzehoe. I know the owners very well. Burghardt, the owner of HoLo has shown me a little brushless motor which used only a 7,2V Batterie for generating an output power of 200W :shock: !!! I don't use those engines for my models, but it's gigantic!

Last Saturday, I met 3 of my colleagues for a little fine RC-Meeting at our gravel pit lake. It was the first time I used my Nobiskrüger ANNEMARIE this year. The original was built in 1930 as a 3 mast schooner for J. Penns of Burg/ Dithmarschen. The vessel was one of a serie of 12 sisters. In the 1950'ies the ship was converted into a modern motorvessel. My model shows the vesselconditions of the 1960-70'ies.

ANNEMARIE in shallow waters:
Afbeelding

Full ahead (around 8.5 knots of the original) :wink: :
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Pic of the original by my good friend Ben Gernaat: https://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1382 ... ie1930.jpg

Sometimes the wind was blowing with 5 to 6 Bft. The vessel was rolling, when it gets the broadside and the depth was low. I only had a weight of 2kg onboard. 3.5kg is the Max!
Afbeelding

This could be the original :) :
Afbeelding

I have recorded a video of the last employment. If you like, you can watch it :wink:. Please take the high resolution of 1080p HD.

Krgds
Arne

PS: Congratulations to the winners of the women Soccer EM :wink: !!!
vchiu

modelbouw

Bericht door vchiu »

Hello dear Forum Members

I am Valery CHIU from France /Paris. Present on this board in 2011 I am happy to be back to Ship modelling after a pause of many years.

Recently, I bought a kit from Turkmodels representing the LIMAN 2, a 1935 built of a preserved Steam Tug in Turkey.
The real one can be found here (from Shipsnostalgia)
Afbeelding

My 1/50 scale model being built is here :
P1020493-780.jpg
P1020493-780.jpg (96.78 KiB) 2387 keer bekeken
P1020492-780.jpg
P1020492-780.jpg (46.17 KiB) 2387 keer bekeken
P1020495-780.jpg
P1020495-780.jpg (73.97 KiB) 2387 keer bekeken
P1020494-780.jpg
P1020494-780.jpg (52.9 KiB) 2387 keer bekeken
This very nice tug was built in the Netherlands by the Kreber shipyards.
While building this tug, I saw that the information given in the kit was not accurate. When looking on the net, I have trouble finding good detail pictures of it.
Does some forum member know if the LIMAN 2 had sisterships or if the Kreber yard produced tugs of similar design ? I am looking for builders' plans with more details of deck fittings, Tug hook, Bollards and others.
I wish to put functional navigation lights, but I don't know where the rear light is.
Lastly, I am looking for a brass or bronze 4-bladed propeller of 30mm X 9 mm with M2 Thread. I just wrote an inquiry to Raboesch but maybe someone can suggest me another source ?

here is the Propeller place
P1020487-780.jpg
P1020487-780.jpg (64.73 KiB) 2387 keer bekeken
Bedankt en vriendelijke groet

Valéry
Gert Schouwstra
Contacteer:

Re: Welcome back

Bericht door Gert Schouwstra »

Hello Valéry,

I suppose our moderator will relocate this posting, but here is what I could find.
The LIMAN II was commissioned in 1935 and delivered to the Turkish owners from the I.A. Kreber Shipyard at Vlaardingen at spring 1937. Built under class of Bureau Veritas and the Dutch Scheepvaartinspectie. Class 1 3/3 P with 200 hp Steam engine.
Gert
- Varen is leven. -
Op mijn website https://aa-planadvies.nl/ vind je alles over mijn bedrijf.
vchiu

Re: Welcome back

Bericht door vchiu »

Bedankt Zeer Gert

Best regards

Valéry
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Hi all,
today I want to show you some pics of my new project, a J.J.Sietas type 28 coaster. The original was built in 1965 for J. Penns in Burg/ Dithmarschen.
Afbeelding

The model was constructed by myself. The vessel has a glasfibre hull and wooden decks. The scale is 1/100, the dimensions are 61*10,5cm. I want to spend a 2 channel rc-system to her.

Some pics from my yard.

The scratch built hull:
Afbeelding

The decks, bulwarks and baseboards are glued onto the hull:
Afbeelding

The primed hull:
Afbeelding

"Fine tuning" of the hull. Derricks, hatches and superstructure of the vessel.
Afbeelding

For the paintworks I used my Tamiya Airbrush system.
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

I think, I've invested not more than 50 hours in the model jet. I hope this one will be an enrichment for our 1/100 scale fleet :? :wink: .

Krgds
Arne
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

Very nice Schiffchen, Arne! Why not use a 4 channel set and do something with deck and navigation lights? And what about the engineroom? I know, I'm asking a lot, but you will have a plan, is n't it? 20 mm propellor? Regards, Klaas.
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Hi Klaas,
a justified question. I have an old 2CH 40MHz AM System, which is nearly 30 yers old. I don't want to buy some new equipment. But your idea is phantastic. I think about this interesting suggestion :wink: .

Krgds
Arne
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

Arne, Small relais-switch over the motor poles can do the trick and feed the lights. Motor off, decklights on and navigationlights off. Motor on will switch the lighting. Relais should have a 3 pole connection for the lighting. Rgds. Klaas.
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Hello Klaas,
thats a good idea. I'll check it :wink: .

This weekend, I've been at a RC meeting in Aukrug near Rendsburg. A colleague is the owner of a big port facility. He had set it up at the pool.
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

It was the first time, I've been there with my coaster KÖHLBRAND. I want to show you some pics of my vessel during this fine event.
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

At the bunker station:
Afbeelding

The highlight! A meeting with a HDW-built cargovessel...
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

...and a J.J. Sietas type 168 feeder.
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

All ships have approximately the same scale of 1:50.
Afbeelding

Krgds
Arne
Plaats reactie