Scheepsmodellen / bouwtekeningen

van: www.kustvaartforum.com
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Re: Scheepsmodellen / bouwtekeningen

Bericht door Nordmark71 »

Hi all,
today the weather was fine and I want to meet some good friends at a gravel pit lake near my hometown Rendsburg. We've never been before at this location, but it was phantastic. It was the first time my coaster KÖHLBRAND has been in it's element this year. Some pics of this fine meeting.

KÖHLBRAND in action:
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

After two hours the batterypack of my transmitter reports "low voltage". Then my coaster simulated engine troubles, maybe a broken crankshaft, and was towed by a DAMEN Stantug 1606 of my colleague.
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Krgds
Arne
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

https://www.modelbouwforum.nl/attachment ... pg.240217/
Last Thursday, six skippers (young at heart) on a row at the tiny harbour of Maasdam. Not all models visible. Tugboat Henriëtte loading boilerfeedwater.A pity your vessel needed tugboat assistence. Now we're missing the MAK- sound Arne! Anyhow a lot of fun and nice pics. Happy sailing. Rgds, Klaas.
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Hi Klaas,
the damaged crankshaft is repaired, now. So I can start immediately :wink: .

What a nice round of RC-Friends. Glad to see so much colleagues, who share our hobby :) .

Last sunday, I met only four RC-Friends on the lake. If it's perfect, we are 6 or 7.

Pic from the last weekend:
Afbeelding

Krgds
Arne

PS: Surely the perfect built BUGSIER is yours, I think :wink: ?
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

You're right about the Bugsier Arne! After 40+ years still going strong. Monoperm Super with 3:1 reduction replaced by Bühler and the mild steel propellershaft replaced by a stainless steel one. The old ESC replaced by a CTI selflearning one. After 35 years the Microprop RC-set was giving up the ghost. Switched to Multiplex Cockpit MM on 40 Mhz. Although from the previous age good performance. For my Smit Finland I bought a Futaba F14 with navy-stick, but now I try to program a MPX 3010 using the mixers in the transmitter and steer with one stick. Biggest problem to get my brains in the right direction. But I like challenges. For my eldest and newest model I use a MPX Smart Flexx. Looks like a playstation, but so far I can judge it's quality! Regards, Klaas.
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Hoi Klaas,
the Robbe-Futaba Navy Stick is great :!: . I bought a Futaba FC-16, because I can't integrate this great one into my F-16. Now I have 5 Models, where I used the stick. I think, I paid around 100 € for this gadget, but it was a good investment :) .

My old 4 pole F-16! Unfortunately the Navy Stick couldn't be integrate in this one :(
Afbeelding

In 2014 I bought a brandnew Futaba FC-16 T&B. I converted the 40MHz transmitter into a 2.4GHz Jeti Duplex System. I only need 2 hours for the modification. As well I can use all Futaba switch/prop-modules for my 2.4GHz Jeti system.
Afbeelding

WAL 8:
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Today I've tested my whaler WAL 8 about it's functions. A little video should give you an overview about the tests :wink: :

Krgds
Arne
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

Looks great Arne! I remember that Graupner had a similar kit named Rau IX. Is your Wal 8 built from a kit, or from drawings? And what kind of engine for propulsion? Regards, Klaas.
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Hi Klaas,
yes my kit is a Graupner RAU IX, too. But I want to built an unique. So I organized some info about sistervessels of the Seebeck/ DESCHIMAG Type.

This is the plan of WAL 8:
Afbeelding

A member of a german modelforum made an offer to me. For 220€, he wanted to sell the kit. It includes all fittings, a brandnew 6V MARX DECAPERM Motor and a rudder-servo. That time, I already owned a Graupner RAU IX, but I havn't start to built this kit. For 200€ (including the Shipping) I bought it. Despite good packaging by the former owner, the hull was damaged.
Afbeelding

After I had glued the crack, the hull was stabilized by GFK. This one will never damaged again :mrgreen: .
Afbeelding

Krgds
Arne
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

For a good shipyard there are challenges only Arne, and it's important to have the right crew to cope with. I hope the ABS of my tugboats will not become brittle over the next years. No problems so far, but taking off the decks and double the hull will cause me some headache I suppose. Just behave and no more ice-breaking, as I did last year. Caused little damage to one of the Becker-rudders and Kort nozzles. Rgds, Klaas.
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

I've done the same procedure at my BUGSIER 14 and AXION. A HAPPY HUNTER of my colleague Dirk had the same problems. The model was nearly 30 years old and the plasticizer has gone, so the hull was porous. This one was laminated with GFK by myself, too. After I had repaired the hull, I brushed it, so Dirk could realized his dream: SMIT HUNTER.

Afbeelding

Krgds
Arne
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

Thanks for the info Arne. I keep my fingers crossed for my old fleet. The eldest I'm not so afraid of. Originally Esso Berlin from 1962, but in 1975 launched as a fantasy model with a wink to Raffaele Cafiero, an Italian tanker. Balsa hull and plywood decks. Survived several damages. Rgds, Klaas.
2013 Bootjevaren a.jpg
2013 Bootjevaren a.jpg (110.92 KiB) 1873 keer bekeken
Plaats reactie