Scheepsmodellen / bouwtekeningen

van: www.kustvaartforum.com
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Re: Scheepsmodellen / bouwtekeningen

Bericht door Nordmark71 »

Hello Roy,
glad you like her :wink: ! Many thanx!!!!

Today, I've been at our gravelpitlake after work. I met two of my friends for a little RC-meeting.

I want to show you some pics of my ships. You know them all from this forum. But it's great to see them in their element :wink: .

German Whaler WAL 8:
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

19m Esbjerg Cutter SM18 LORBAS:
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Harbour tug BUGSIER 21 GRIESENWERDER:
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Krgds
Arne
Kongol

Bericht door Kongol »

Super Modelle Arne! Demnächst kommt auch mal wieder was von mir!
Armin
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

Great pictures, Arne. Excellent camerawork. Just one remark. As at my Bugsier 3, I see all the ropes and steel wiring have the same (white) colour. At my last model I painted the steel wiring black. It looks better in my opinion. So, as soon my B3 will get her next survey, her steel wiring will turn into black/gray/brown, or something like that. It should look more real, I think. Regards, Klaas.
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

@ Armin

Glad you like it :D . I would be very delighted to see some models and pictures of you:wink: . I know, they are great!!!

@ Klaas

Thanx for your kind words! You are definitely right. The wire should be coloured black or grey, I think. Some years ago, my dad remarked this fact, too. I think, I have to do it :wink: . I'll check it at GRIESENWERDER. If I don't like the result, I wouldn't change it at the rest of my fleet.

At the moment, I finished the detail of my Esbjerg cutter. The vessel is based on a billing boat kit (MARY ANN), but I streched it for nearly 10cm. I added one rib, so the model has a length of 63,5cm (originally 55cm). Now she's a 19m Esbjerg cutter. After the hull was finished, I plated it with fiberglass. The closed shelter deck was made of wood. After polishing and filling the deck, I refined it with fiberglass, too. Crates, tons, a crew and a few more should complete the detail.

Some info about LORBAS' functions:
- position lights
- working lights
- cabin light
- diesel soundmodul (speedcontrolled):
- Hundested diesel sound: ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jud6Mh5s4sw
or - Tuxham diesel sound: ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzHJitF7Lys would be great :D

A small update of my work :wink: :
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

And there is another old baby, which is still waiting for a restoration by Arne. My old CUX 87! I built it, when I was a young man of 18 years :mrgreen: . I've bought this kit in a model shop in Esbjerg near the harbour in the late 1980'ies during a holiday trip. Maybe someone has been there, too?
Afbeelding

Here you can see the difference! Both vessels originally have a lenght of 55cm. LORBAS was lengthend about 8,5 cm by myself.
Afbeelding

Krgds
Arne
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

Hello Arne, Nice to own a yard that knows all about those jobs. And with the old diesels. I am wondering that those engines did not vibrate all the woodwork apart. The low-revving Tuxham is a real beast. Now the challenge to create not only the sound, but the small waves around the hull caused by the vibrations of the engine too. In Denmark I was standing next to such a vessel on the quay. Her engine was running at low speed and it seemed that the boat came up and down a bit in that rhythm. Rgds, Klaas
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

k-k schreef: 20 mei 2017 16:32 Now the challenge to create not only the sound, but the small waves around the hull caused by the vibrations of the engine too. In Denmark I was standing next to such a vessel on the quay. Her engine was running at low speed and it seemed that the boat came up and down a bit in that rhythm. Rgds, Klaas
Hi Klaas,
I know this szenario very well. In the 1970-80ies, I've been very often at DK in holiday with my parents. They had a sailingboat that time. In every little harbour, there were many of these cutters. The sound of these Glühkopf semidiesel was famous! When they started the engines, the whole ship was quaking. The masts at the back of the vessel and the wires where shaking by the momentum of the engine. Really coooool and louuuud 8) !

Today, I've uploaded a little video of my darling at youtube. Maybe you like it?

Krgds
Arne
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

It's great Arne, but to be honest I miss the Pom Pom Pom sound. So give it another chance with the semi-diesel sound. I know, I'm a difficult one to satisfy. Rgds, Klaas.
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

k-k schreef: 23 mei 2017 00:17 It's great Arne, but to be honest I miss the Pom Pom Pom sound. So give it another chance with the semi-diesel sound. I know, I'm a difficult one to satisfy. Rgds, Klaas.
:? We'll see. I'll do my best :wink: .

Yesterday evening I've uploaded my first video of this one:
Afbeelding

Videolink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnILyuOgO50

Maybe you like it?

Krgds
Arne
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

Nice performance, Arne! Now you have the chellenge which vessel giving you company for sailing. Last weekend I replaced the old taperecorder motor in my tiny tanker. A few years ago I bought a small brushless outrunner as a back up for my newbuilding coaster. But the old Monoperm is still going strong. With the outrunner I ordered the wrong ESC (one direction for planes). Now I ordered one for cars and put the stuff together. As coupling I used a piece of rubber hose. No more rattle noise of the old Marx coupling. It runs smoothly. Only problem is programming the new ESC. I hope to improve the low revving performance. But that's not the strongest point of brushless. But so far, so good. Rgds. Klaas.
20170531_211213 Outrunner.jpg
20170531_211213 Outrunner.jpg (196.13 KiB) 1877 keer bekeken
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

A video of the coaster is available, too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnILyuOgO50

Krgds
Arne
Plaats reactie