Scheepsmodellen / bouwtekeningen

van: www.kustvaartforum.com
k-k

Re: Scheepsmodellen / bouwtekeningen

Bericht door k-k »

Ook 1:250 en hoe lang heb je daaraan gebouwd Armin?
Kongol

Bericht door Kongol »

5 monate, ook in 1:250
Armin
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Bericht door Nordmark71 »

Hi Armin,
it's a great job you've done :wink: . I like this marvelous design of the LMG built sisters ISERLOHN and MARBURG. I think, there was a third vessel which looks very similar to the other both ships. Her name was CLARITA SCHRÖDER. This one had a different cargo gear (A-mast derrick).

Krgds
Arne
Kongol

Bericht door Kongol »

Many thanks Arne. You are right. Sistership of the Iserlohn was the Marburg, both were built by Orenstein & Koppel, Lübeck in 1958.
Rgds
Armin
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

In the end not satisfied with te performance of my tiny tanker. The rubber coupling between motor and propellershaft too weak and a noisy motor. So the 1200Kv motor installed in combination with a modified Marx coupling. The dual rate function on the transmitter keeps the motor in the right revs. Better performance now. The extra power is still available by using the dual rate switch. Rgds. Klaas.
Bijlagen
IMG_0537a.jpg
IMG_0537a.jpg (236.29 KiB) 2635 keer bekeken
Kongol

Bericht door Kongol »

Great job Klaas
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Hi Klaas,
it looks very good! I think, you'll be satisfied with this solution :wink: .

At the moment, I electrify my coaster HOHEBURG. I think, your suggestion to do it was the right intention.
Afbeelding

I've got a little problem, maybe somebody can help? I'm looking for a general arrangement of Gebr. Sander/ Delfzijl built coasters AXEL or NOORDERKROON. Is there somebody who can organize some plans about these vessels?

Krgds
Arne
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

Hello Arne,
Nice to see that you took the challenge for lighting your model Hoheburg. I use a CTI switch enabling 4 separate actions via 1 channel on the RC set.
May be it's an option to contact the Noordelijk Scheepvaartmuseum in Groningen for the plans of Axel/Noorderkroon. There is the archive of Conoship and other previous shipyards. Probably they can help. They were very cooperative to deliver plans for my tiny coaster Arnafjord in the right size 1:50. Unfortunately one of their volunteers passed away recently.
Searched my mailbox for correspondence to get a name, but that's gone. Found it in one of my comments. Koos de Jong.
Another option is directly to Shipyard Niestern/Sander at Delfzijl. Good luck. Regards, Klaas.

https://www.noordelijkscheepvaartmuseum ... the-museum

https://www.niesternsander.com/en/contact/
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Hi Klaas,
many thanks for your quick reaction. Maybe the museum could help. I think it's the right adress to ask for the plans.

I know the CTI switches. They're very good. I used some of them in the past. This time I bought a Graupner SXM modul. It's the same like CTI but it's more expensive. CTI wasn't on stock :( . I hope the model will be finished the next 3 weeks, because I want to make a test at the bassin of my colleague Dennis.

Krgds
Arne
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Hi all,
at the moment, I built the control panel for my 1/100 scale coaster HOHEBURG.

Front of the panel:
Afbeelding

Backside:
Afbeelding

I want to integrate it into the coaster the next days.
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

I hope, it'll work perfect, because on sunday the model should be docked at Dennis' pool :? .

The vessel should get the following functions:

1. Radar 1 on/off
2. Radar 2 on/off
3. Position lights
4. Working lights

Krgds
Arne
Plaats reactie