RAL 5012.jpg
RAL 5012.jpg (25.82 KiB) 2489 keer bekeken
RBG 76 188 208
RGB 76 188 208.jpg
RGB 76 188 208.jpg (948 Bytes) 2489 keer bekeken
The difference cannot be overlooked.
Olga Maersk - model.jpg
Olga Maersk - model.jpg (834.07 KiB) 2489 keer bekeken
Does anyone know where this model is exposed ? (probably in the Moeller office)
I have no plans of this ship, but the number of existing photo's and the plans of Annenkerk should do the job.

I found a photo of Peter Maersk with a different hull
Peter Maersk (2).jpg
Peter Maersk (2).jpg (1011.47 KiB) 2489 keer bekeken
all a bit confusing.

Rgds
Nico
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Re: Scheepsmodellen / bouwtekeningen.

Bericht door Nordmark71 »

Ahoi all,
my coaster KÖHLBRAND is finished now. I want to show you some pics of the detail of the vessel:

Superstructure:
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Forecastle:
Afbeelding

The finished model:
Afbeelding

Today at our gravel pit lake
:
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Krgds
Arne
Ben

Bericht door Ben »

Arne, my compliments :!:
Roy

Bericht door Roy »

Its a really nice looking model Armin !.
A good performer as well................
What's the next project of this famous model shipyard ?.

regards, Roy
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

Hello Arne, Congratulations with this beauty. Do you have pictures of the engineroom too? Of course ther's no MAK, but I'm always interested in those parts and information. Like to see what type of propulsion is used. Thanks in advance! Regards, Klaas.
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Hoi guys,
once again: Many thanx for your kind words, your interest and the feedback. I posted a lot of pictures of my fleet in a german shipforum, too: No interest, no feedback about it. Possibly it's the false place for RC models, because the reply of models in 1/1250 scale is certainly given by the members.

Now, I want to answers your questions.
Roy schreef:What's the next project of this famous model shipyard ?.
Hello Roy,
There are different possibilities. The last two years, I’ve built various shiphulls.

1. There is NORMANNIA, a Blohm&Voss built PIONEER-type vessel in 1/100 scale. These vessel has a length of 174cm.
Afbeelding

2. Another project is the old dutch Salvagetug OOSTZEE. This one could be the next model, I will finish. It has a length of 140cm.
Afbeelding

3. The hull of a danish Ringköbing built coaster of Serie 61 should be finished, too. This one is not covered with fiberglass yet. Vessels name will be JENSTAR or PLATESSA.
Afbeelding

k-k schreef:Do you have pictures of the engineroom too?
Hello Klaas,
surely I have :wink:

The first pic shows the whole hold. Near the forecastle, you can see the soundmodul for the Dieselaggregat/ Jockel. The speaker was installed under the forecastledeck. In the middle of the vessel, there is a 7,2V/5000mA Powerpack. Next to it you can see the Receiver, Speed-Controller, Power-switch and 4-canal-memory switch for different RC functions. At last a 7.5V motor (400er serie) was integrated into the vessel. Soundmodul and speaker for KHD Dieselsound were installed under the superstructure. You can’t see it on the pictures. Additionaly the vessel can take some ballast of lead (2.5-3kg) on board.
Afbeelding

Engineroom:
Afbeelding

At last, I want to show you a pic of my mobile workshop.
Afbeelding

Krgds
Arne
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

Hello Arne,
Thanks for the information. I like to see how other vessels are built and can learn a lot of that info.
Below a view in the engineroom of Arnafjord, the last model I built.
20160106_185036.jpg
20160106_185036.jpg (171.31 KiB) 1679 keer bekeken
The speakerplug is temporarily to connect battery for testing purpose. Receiver against Portside of hull. ESC against stern. Engine (more than 50 years old Monoperm) hanging from 4 M3 bolts to get it in line with propellershaft. 6x 2.500 mA Nimh cells around engine. Batterycharge from 18 Volts powersupply via plug next to switch. 12V 3 Watt lamp in series to limitate chargingrate. As there is a diode in the chargecircuit, powersupply can be AC or DC.
The whole buildingproces you can read via the link. You will not have too much trouble reading it, I assume.
https://www.modelbouwforum.nl/threads/mu ... je.229450/
Regards,
Klaas
Kongol

Bericht door Kongol »

Great Arne!
Armin
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

k-k schreef:Hello Arne,
Thanks for the information. I like to see how other vessels are built and can learn a lot of that info.
Below a view in the engineroom of Arnafjord, the last model I built.
Afbeelding
The speakerplug is temporarily to connect battery for testing purpose. Receiver against Portside of hull. ESC against stern. Engine (more than 50 years old Monoperm) hanging from 4 M3 bolts to get it in line with propellershaft. 6x 2.500 mA Nimh cells around engine. Batterycharge from 18 Volts powersupply via plug next to switch. 12V 3 Watt lamp in series to limitate chargingrate. As there is a diode in the chargecircuit, powersupply can be AC or DC.
The whole buildingproces you can read via the link. You will not have too much trouble reading it, I assume.
https://www.modelbouwforum.nl/threads/mu ... je.229450/
Regards,
Klaas

Hoi Klaas,
it's very interessting to see the technique of other models, too. Many thanks for this great reply.

Krgds
Arne
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Hi all,
today I want to show you the video of MAERSK ANGLIAs maiden voyage. Maybe you like it :wink: ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbZHoLM ... e=youtu.be

Krgds
Arne
Plaats reactie