Scheepsmodellen / bouwtekeningen

van: www.kustvaartforum.com
k-k

Re: Scheepsmodellen / bouwtekeningen

Bericht door k-k »

citaat
Hi Klaas,
hope you've had some nice holidays? Where have you been in Denmark? I prefer Fanö and Römö :wink: . The first destination is only 200km away, the second one nearly 80 minutes from my home :D . I'm very often there and I've a lot of danish friends. Some members of my family still live in DK, because until 1920 it was a part of North Germany.

We spent our holidays at Marielyst in the island of Falster. Made a stop at Wischhafen, took the ferry to Glückstadt and the ferry from Puttgarden to Rødby. One of our favourite islands is Møn, but we have been on Rømø too. The previous border between Germany and Denmark was near the area, where we rented our holidayhome then (Hejlsminde).
I just prepared my fleet for a meeting in Maasdam to morrow. Will try to take some pics.
Will the anchor of Rode Zee be free falling, or will you rewind the winch to let the anchor down?
At Bugsier 3 I can only produce the noise via the Beier sound module.
Regards, Klaas.
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Bericht door Nordmark71 »

Hi Klaas,
I know Marielyst. A very nice place at Falster/ DK. I've been there in the 1970-80'ies with my parents and their sailingboat.

The Anchor Winch of the vessel is a free fall system. The chain of the system has a length of 150cm. I hope it's enough. Actually I want to use a length of 300cm but i can't spool it at the drum. It's to long :(
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Hi all,
today I want to show you some new pics about J. Smits RODE ZEE:

I've installed some beams for the deck:
Afbeelding

At the forecastle I've installed a podium for the anchor winch. The winch could be removed, if there are some probs.
Afbeelding

The decks were painted with clearcoat:
Afbeelding

Some parts of the superstructure:
Afbeelding

Actual state of things:
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Krgds
Arne
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

Nice pictures Arne! It's funny to see how big the funnel is in comparison to the hull. Should in the old days the funnelsize express the power of the tug? Take a look at the tug Holland of 1952. Gracious vessels and a pleasure for our eyes. Here not much activities at the yard. Awaiting a 2.4 Ghz FrSky module to modify one of my MPX sets, or put the module and aerial in a tiny box and connect it via the load/teacher plug to the transmitter. Then it'll suit 2 MPX transmitters. Try to combine old and new technics without heavy investments. Rgds, Klaas.
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Some gadgets which should be included in the vessel.

Afbeelding

1. Speed Profi 40R/ 12V controller - Graupner

2. Soundmodul from Hobby Lobby. This one was demonstrated by Burghardt to me during my last visit at Hobbylobby. At minimum, this one has 2 times more power than a Beier USM-RC-2 (without an amplifier). This one includes two speakers!!!

3. Dual Steam Generator, built by a german manufacturer

4. 2.4 GHz 8 Channel receiver, which I purchased for little money at ebay

Krgds
Arne
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Hi all,
a little update about RODE ZEE!

Some selfmade equipment like direction finder, radar and mast for signallights:
Afbeelding

A capstan made of resin and a bollard of brass:
Afbeelding

Today I visited my colleague Dennis, because I want to balance RODE ZEE. I put ca. 9kg of ballast in the hull but it wasn't enought. I think, I need 3kg more to take her on the line :wink: .
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The state of things today evening:
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

According to my post of Wednesday 24th/ January 18 (viewtopic.php?f=1&t=242&start=560#p455887), I want to show you some pics of Dennis' GUDRUN II, which hull I've laminated in winter, too. The Lühring-baby looks great and I think, it'll be finished in two ord three weeks!

GUDRUN II:
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Krgds
Arne
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

You're making good progress, Arne! How big is the bunkercapacity of Rode Zee? In other words; what's the capacity of the battery? Plenty of space for energy. Not so critical as in Bugsier 21. When delivered Lühring Shipyard the Gudrun II? My 2.Ghz module was in Holland, but was sent back to China. Incorrect address I assume. Funny as delivery of receiver from Belgium stock of same company caused no problems. Regards, Klaas.
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Hello Klaas,
many thanx for your kind words. The battery I use is an 12V/7.2AH pb accumulator.
Lühring of Brake delivered GUDRUN II (imo8611958) in 1987. Dennis' father has been the captain of her that time. The vessel is still in service. Today she flies the danish flag and her name is SULE VIKING.

What a pity! Nearly five years ago, when I ordered the plans of RODE ZEE, I made the same experience. I ordered them by nautiek.nl. I had to pay ca. 15€ for shipping!!! After 3 month, when the plans were 'flying' around the world, i got them. The paper of the plans were perforated by needles, because the costums thought, the paket includes some drugs!!! That was enough. The next time, I order something in the Netherlands, i'll connecting it with some holidays, cause it's much cheaper :wink: .

AJ
k-k

Bericht door k-k »

Arne, a trip to China is not expected, so ordered another one at a competitor. That parcel is reported to be accepted at Amsterdam airport. So keep my fingers crossed. From an old PC I "saved" the soundset and will do a test with that and the Beier module in my Smit Finland. Now I have to dig up some enginesound of that type tugboat. Keeps "the old man" busy. Regards, Klaas.
Nordmark71
Contacteer:

Hi all,
last Friday GUDRUN II had her first deployment at Rade anchorage:
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Rgds